Should I remove Karos?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from NIKITA ONLINE
Karos is a software program developed by NIKITA ONLINE. The setup package generally installs about 21 files and is usually about 3.61 MB (3,782,145 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Karos\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Karos\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.61 MB
Files installed by Karos
How do I remove Karos?
Quickly and completely remove Karos from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Karos from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Karos, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Karos.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).