Should I remove Kaboomz?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Kaboomz?
Kaboomz is a casual video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drops a shortcut on the user's desktop.
About (from ePlaybus.com)
Your task in this physical puzzle game is to pop all the balloons in the least amount of shots possible before they leave the screen. Can you earn the gold medal in all 30 levels?
Help link: www.eplaybus.com
Installation folder: C:\Games\Kaboomz\
Files installed by Kaboomz
How do I remove Kaboomz?
Quickly and completely remove Kaboomz from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Kaboomz from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Kaboomz, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Kaboomz.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com