Should I remove KVM-222?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
KVM-222 is a program developed by D-Link. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.56 MB (1,639,136 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of KVM-222 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\D-Link\KVM-222\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\D-Link\KVM-222\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1.56 MB
Files installed by KVM-222
Startup File (All Users Run)
- KVM-222.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'KVM-222' which loads as C:\Program Files\D-Link\KVM-222\KVM-222.exe.
How do I remove KVM-222?
Quickly and completely remove KVM-222 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall KVM-222 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program KVM-222, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove KVM-222.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 7 Professional
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
D-Link is a network adapter vendor and a designer, developer, and manufacturer of networking solutions.
Publisher URL: www.dlink.com