Should I remove KCleaner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
37% remove it63% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o.
KCleaner is a program developed by EUROBYTE SOFTWARE s.r.o. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 3.34 MB (3,499,705 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of KCleaner come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\KCleaner\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\KCleaner\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.34 MB
Files installed by KCleaner
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- universal.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'update_none' and executes as "C:\Program Files\KCleaner\universal.exe" /SCHEDULED.
- KCleaner.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'KnightCleaner' and executes as "C:\Program Files\KCleaner\KCleaner.exe" /SCHEDULED.
How do I remove KCleaner?
Quickly and completely remove KCleaner from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall KCleaner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program KCleaner, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove KCleaner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 37%
Keep it 63%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand