Should I remove Jutoh?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Anthemion Software Ltd.
What is Jutoh? (from Anthemion Software)
Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon's Kindle and Apple's iBooks. Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Jutoh 1.45 is a software program developed by Anthemion Software. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 27.83 MB (29,181,093 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Help link: www.jutoh.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Jutoh\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Jutoh\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 27.83 MB
Files installed by Jutoh 1.45
How do I remove Jutoh?
Quickly and completely remove Jutoh 1.45 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jutoh from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jutoh 1.45, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jutoh.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).