Should I remove Jurifax Forms?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Jurifax Forms is a software program developed by Jurifax. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Jurifax Forms come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\windows\jurifax forms
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Jurifax Forms\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Jurifax Forms\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by Jurifax Forms
How do I remove Jurifax Forms?
Quickly and completely remove Jurifax Forms from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jurifax Forms from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jurifax Forms, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jurifax Forms.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States