Should I remove Juggler?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
36% remove it64% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Anand Prakash
Juggler is a software program developed by Anand Prakash. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named Juggler.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Juggler come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Juggler
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Juggler\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by Juggler
Startup File (User Run)
- Juggler.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Juggler' and executes as C:\Program Files\Juggler\Juggler.exe.
How do I remove Juggler?
Quickly and completely remove Juggler from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Juggler from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Juggler, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Juggler.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 36%
Keep it 64%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom