Should I remove JoyCon Explorer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
JoyCon Explorer is a program developed by ChangJack.com. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is jex.exe. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 13.2 MB (13,837,276 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of JoyCon Explorer come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\JoyCon
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\JoyCon\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 13.2 MB
Files installed by JoyCon Explorer
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Jex.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'JoyCon Explorer' which loads as C:\Program Files\JoyCon\jex.exe /t.
How do I remove JoyCon Explorer?
Quickly and completely remove JoyCon Explorer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall JoyCon Explorer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program JoyCon Explorer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove JoyCon Explorer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Enterprise
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States