Should I remove Jonathan Lee Desktop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Jonathan Lee Desktop
Jonathan Lee Desktop is a program developed by Citrix Systems. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 34 files and is usually about 8.09 MB (8,487,662 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Jonathan Lee Desktop come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "vdi-70a6b6d7@@cDesktop.Jonathan Lee Desktop $S66-160"
Estimated size: 8.09 MB
Files installed by Jonathan Lee Desktop
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove Jonathan Lee Desktop?
Quickly and completely remove Jonathan Lee Desktop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jonathan Lee Desktop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jonathan Lee Desktop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jonathan Lee Desktop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com