Should I remove Jim Loves Mary?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Jim Loves Mary
What is Jim Loves Mary?
Jim Loves Mary is a free downloadable casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal (powered by ePlaybus.com). During setup the program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com (enabled by default).
The setup package is about 4.97 MB (5,208,731 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Jim Loves Mary\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Jim Loves Mary\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.97 MB
Files installed by Jim Loves Mary
How do I remove Jim Loves Mary?
Quickly and completely remove Jim Loves Mary from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jim Loves Mary from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jim Loves Mary, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jim Loves Mary.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com