Should I remove Jewel Match Snowscapes?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Jewel Match Snowscapes
The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rapidfrnds\Jewel Match Snowscapes
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\rapidfrnds\Jewel Match Snowscapes\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\rapidfrnds\Jewel Match Snowscapes\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Jewel Match Snowscapes
How do I remove Jewel Match Snowscapes?
Quickly and completely remove Jewel Match Snowscapes from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jewel Match Snowscapes from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jewel Match Snowscapes, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jewel Match Snowscapes.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).