Should I remove Jewel - Arizona?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Jewel - Arizona
from Jewel Church Accounting
Jewel - Arizona is a program developed by Jewel Church Accounting. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is jewel.exe. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 13.2 MB (13,844,735 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Jewel\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Jewel\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 13.2 MB
Files installed by Jewel - Arizona
- tvnserver.exe runs as a service named 'TightVNC Server' (tvnserver).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- tvnserver.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'tvncontrol' which loads as "C:\Program Files\TightVNC\tvnserver.exe" -controlservice -slave.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- tvnserver.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\MSN\tvnserver.exe'.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||2 Bytes|
How do I remove Jewel - Arizona?
Quickly and completely remove Jewel - Arizona from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jewel - Arizona from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jewel - Arizona, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jewel - Arizona.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?