Should I remove Jcropper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Hiroshi Inagaki
Jcropper 184.108.40.206 is a software program developed by Hiroshi Inagaki. The primary executable is named jcropper.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 1.54 MB (1,611,957 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Jcropper\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Jcropper\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.54 MB
Files installed by Jcropper 220.127.116.11
How do I remove Jcropper?
Quickly and completely remove Jcropper 18.104.22.168 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Jcropper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Jcropper 22.214.171.124, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Jcropper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?