Should I remove JazzJack Rabbit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
JazzJack Rabbit is a software program developed by DGDW. The setup package is about 22.94 MB (24,057,805 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of JazzJack Rabbit come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and France.
Installation folder: C:\dgdw\jr1
Estimated size: 22.94 MB
Files installed by JazzJack Rabbit
How do I remove JazzJack Rabbit?
Quickly and completely remove JazzJack Rabbit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall JazzJack Rabbit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program JazzJack Rabbit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove JazzJack Rabbit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States