What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Estimated size: 9.43 MB
Startup File (User Run)
- Boxofttoolbox.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Boxoft Tools' and executes as "C:\ProgramData\Boxtools\Boxofttoolbox.exe" -autorun.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Pro
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from A-PDF Solution)
We provide a series of affordable and free PDF tools for windows.
Publisher URL: www.a-pdf.com