Should I remove JSCAPE MFT Gateway?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
JSCAPE MFT Gateway
JSCAPE MFT Gateway is a software program developed by JSCAPE. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 13.38 MB (14,025,572 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\JSCAPE MFT Gateway
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\JSCAPE MFT Gateway\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 13.38 MB
Files installed by JSCAPE MFT Gateway
- server.exe runs as a service named 'JSCAPE MFT Gateway Server' (JSCAPE MFT Gateway Server) "JSCAPE MFT Gateway Server Application".
How do I remove JSCAPE MFT Gateway?
Quickly and completely remove JSCAPE MFT Gateway from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall JSCAPE MFT Gateway from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program JSCAPE MFT Gateway, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove JSCAPE MFT Gateway.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?