Should I remove JADOOYE TASAVIR?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Amir Almomenin
JADOOYE TASAVIR is a program developed by Amir Almomenin. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of JADOOYE TASAVIR come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
URL: www.Amir Almomenin.com
Installation folder: C:\windows\jadooye tasavir
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\JADOOYE TASAVIR\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\JADOOYE TASAVIR\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by JADOOYE TASAVIR
How do I remove JADOOYE TASAVIR?
Quickly and completely remove JADOOYE TASAVIR from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall JADOOYE TASAVIR from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program JADOOYE TASAVIR, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove JADOOYE TASAVIR.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States