Should I remove Iroll en?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Iroll en?
Iroll is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The main program executable is iroll.exe. The software installer includes 3 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Iroll\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Iroll\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Iroll en
How do I remove Iroll en?
Quickly and completely remove Iroll en from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Iroll en from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Iroll en, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Iroll en.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States