Should I remove Interval Timer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
53% remove it47% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Interval Timer v1.0
from Interval Timer Owner
What is Interval Timer?
Interval Timer is typically a bundler with 3rd party pay per install programs such as InstallIQ.
Interval Timer v1.0 is a software program developed by Interval Timer Owner. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Known to include offers within the setup
Interval Timer has been seen bundling various 3rd party software during the installation process. Make sure to check for and remove unused programs.
Help link: www.fitness-for.me/help
Installation folder: "C:\Program Files\Interval Timer"
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Interval Timer\uninstall.exe"
How do I remove Interval Timer?
Quickly and completely remove Interval Timer v1.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Interval Timer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Interval Timer v1.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Interval Timer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 53%
Keep it 47%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?