Should I remove Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff
from CIR Realtors
Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff is a program developed by CIR Realtors. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 662.78 KB (678,691 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CIR Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CIR Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 662.78 KB
Files installed by Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff?
Quickly and completely remove Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Internet Explorer Proxy Shutoff.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States