Should I remove Internet Cleaner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
49% remove it51% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Internet Cleaner 3.6
from Team CiB
Internet Cleaner 3.6 is a program developed by Team CiB. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.78 MB (2,915,073 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Internet Cleaner come from the United States, it is also popular in DZ.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\internet cleaner
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Internet Cleaner\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.78 MB
Files installed by Internet Cleaner 3.6
How do I remove Internet Cleaner?
Quickly and completely remove Internet Cleaner 3.6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Internet Cleaner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Internet Cleaner 3.6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Internet Cleaner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 49%
Keep it 51%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States