Should I remove Intellicad 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Analist Group
Intellicad 2010 is a software program developed by Analist Group. The setup package is about 72.88 MB (76,417,796 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Intellicad 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Analist Group\IntelliCAD 2010\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Analist Group\IntelliCAD 2010\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 72.88 MB
How do I remove Intellicad 2010?
Quickly and completely remove Intellicad 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Intellicad 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Intellicad 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Intellicad 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States