Should I remove Instant Cleaner Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
48% remove it52% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Instant Cleaner Pro
Instant Cleaner Pro is a software program developed by www.InstantCleanerPro.com. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 6.75 MB (7,077,828 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Instant Cleaner Pro\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Instant Cleaner Pro\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.75 MB
Files installed by Instant Cleaner Pro
How do I remove Instant Cleaner Pro?
Quickly and completely remove Instant Cleaner Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Instant Cleaner Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Instant Cleaner Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Instant Cleaner Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 48%
Keep it 52%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?