Should I remove Insta Backup Gold?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Insta Backup Gold
from Stellar Information Systems Ltd.
Insta Backup Gold is a program developed by Stellar Information Systems. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is homepage.exe. The software installer includes 22 files and is usually about 69.6 MB (72,977,410 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 67% of users of Insta Backup Gold come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\stellar\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\stellar\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 69.6 MB
Files installed by Insta Backup Gold
|Name:||Stellar Insta Backup Gold 3.0|
- BackupInternal.exe is scheduled as a task named 'testMyBackUp_October 09 2015 17_35_48' (runs weekly on Fridays at 5:36 PM).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- GettingStarted.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'RStartupService' which loads as C:\Program Files\stellar\GettingStarted.exe.
How do I remove Insta Backup Gold?
Quickly and completely remove Insta Backup Gold from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Insta Backup Gold from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Insta Backup Gold, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Insta Backup Gold.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom