Should I remove Influencer Training Presentation?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Influencer Training Presentation
from VitalSmarts, LC
Influencer Training Presentation is a program developed by VitalSmarts, LC. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is Influencer Training Presentation.exe. The software installer includes 43 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VitalSmarts\Influencer Training Presentation
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VitalSmarts\Influencer Training Presentation\Uninstall Influencer Training Presentation\Uninstall Influencer Training Presentation.e
Files installed by Influencer Training Presentation
|Program executable:||Influencer Training Presentation.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\VitalSmarts\Influencer Training Presentation\Influencer Training Presentation.exe|
- jusched.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Java Update Scheduler' (runs weekly on Mondays at 10:00).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- jusched.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SunJavaUpdateSched' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe".
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- javaw.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\javaw.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11) JavaW'.
- java.exe is added as a firewall exception for '%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\java.exC:*:enableC:Sun Java (v1.5.0_11)'.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Influencer Training Presentation?
Quickly and completely remove Influencer Training Presentation from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Influencer Training Presentation from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Influencer Training Presentation, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Influencer Training Presentation.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?