Should I remove Infection?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Free Windows Games
What is Infection? (from Free Windows Games)
This is the ultimate platform shooter game, great graphics and sound. You play a bounty hunter who's come to clear a radioactive planet of monsters so people can live there, or something like that... anyway, lots of shooting, blood and killing, so we're happy. You've got to have fast reactions for this game but it is m... Read more
Infection is a program developed by Free Windows Games. The setup package is about 8.2 MB (8,598,475 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Infection\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Infection\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 8.2 MB
Files installed by Infection
How do I remove Infection?
Quickly and completely remove Infection from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Infection from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Infection, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Infection.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).