Should I remove Indy 9 for Delphi 6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Indy 9 for Delphi 6
from AtoZed Software
Indy 9 for Delphi 6 is a program developed by AtoZed Software. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Indy\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Indy\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Indy 9 for Delphi 6
How do I remove Indy 9 for Delphi 6?
Quickly and completely remove Indy 9 for Delphi 6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Indy 9 for Delphi 6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Indy 9 for Delphi 6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Indy 9 for Delphi 6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).