Should I remove Inbetween Land?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Specialbit Studios
Inbetween Land is a program developed by Specialbit Studios. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is InbetweenLand.exe. The software installer includes 13 files and is usually about 397.87 MB (417,193,792 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Inbetween Land come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Inbetween Land
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Inbetween Land\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Inbetween Land\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 397.87 MB
Files installed by Inbetween Land
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Inbetween Land\InbetweenLand.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- InbetweenLand.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Inbetween Land\InbetweenLand.exe'.
How do I remove Inbetween Land?
Quickly and completely remove Inbetween Land from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Inbetween Land from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Inbetween Land, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Inbetween Land.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Ultimate
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States