Should I remove InSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Dillobits Software
InSync 5.1.12 is a software program developed by Dillobits Software. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 1001.3 KB (1,025,331 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of InSync come from the United States, it is also popular in Hong Kong.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\InSync\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\InSync\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1001.3 KB
Files installed by InSync 5.1.12
How do I remove InSync?
Quickly and completely remove InSync 5.1.12 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall InSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program InSync 5.1.12, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove InSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Hong Kong