Should I remove ImageAssist?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
ImageAssist is a program developed by Dell. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 946.41 MB (992,378,052 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dell\imageassist
Uninstaller: "C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\ImageAssist\\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 946.41 MB
Files installed by ImageAssist
How do I remove ImageAssist?
Quickly and completely remove ImageAssist from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ImageAssist from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ImageAssist, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ImageAssist.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Dell manufactures, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
Publisher URL: www.dell.com