Should I remove Image for Windows?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Image for Windows 2.87
from TeraByte Unlimited
Image for Windows 2.87 is a program developed by TeraByte Unlimited. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 61.66 MB (64,655,269 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Image for Windows come from the United States, it is also popular in Israel.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 61.66 MB
Files installed by Image for Windows 2.87
- imagew64.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Image for Windows - Task 7' (runs monthly on Saturdays at 9:00 AM).
How do I remove Image for Windows?
Quickly and completely remove Image for Windows 2.87 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Image for Windows from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Image for Windows 2.87, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Image for Windows.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?