Should I remove Ignite 8?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Time-O-Matic, Inc.
Ignite 8 is a program developed by Time-O-Matic. The main program executable is ignite.exe. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 69.55 MB (72,924,916 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ignite8
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ignite8\uninstallignite.exe"
Estimated size: 69.55 MB
Files installed by Ignite 8
|Ignite® Graphics Software|
How do I remove Ignite 8?
Quickly and completely remove Ignite 8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ignite 8 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ignite 8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ignite 8.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?