Should I remove Icetips SQL Browse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Icetips SQL Browse
from Icetips Alta LLC
Icetips SQL Browse is a program developed by Icetips Alta. The software installer includes 8 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion8
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion8\Uninst_Icetips SQL Browse.exe /U "C:\Program Files\SoftVelocity\Clarion8\Uninst_Icetips SQL Browse.log"
Files installed by Icetips SQL Browse
How do I remove Icetips SQL Browse?
Quickly and completely remove Icetips SQL Browse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Icetips SQL Browse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Icetips SQL Browse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Icetips SQL Browse.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?