Should I remove IXS ReCharge SE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
IXS ReCharge SE
from Midnight Synergy
IXS ReCharge SE is a program developed by Midnight Synergy. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 18.56 MB (19,462,192 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of IXS ReCharge SE come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\ixs recharge 1.14 demo
Uninstaller: "C:\IXS ReCharge 1.14 Demo\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 18.56 MB
Files installed by IXS ReCharge SE
How do I remove IXS ReCharge SE?
Quickly and completely remove IXS ReCharge SE from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IXS ReCharge SE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IXS ReCharge SE, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IXS ReCharge SE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States