Should I remove IRT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bleucanard Software
IRT 2.0 is a software program developed by Bleucanard Software. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 6.85 MB (7,183,263 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of IRT come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bleucanard\Internet Radio Tuner\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\bleucanard\Internet Radio Tuner\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.85 MB
Files installed by IRT 2.0
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove IRT?
Quickly and completely remove IRT 2.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IRT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IRT 2.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IRT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States