Should I remove IPScan32?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
IPScan32 v3.4.1 is a software program developed by Dipisoft. The setup package is about 1.75 MB (1,830,188 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of IPScan32 come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Dipisoft\IPScan32\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Dipisoft\IPScan32\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.75 MB
Files installed by IPScan32 v3.4.1
How do I remove IPScan32?
Quickly and completely remove IPScan32 v3.4.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IPScan32 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IPScan32 v3.4.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IPScan32.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States