Should I remove INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus
from INFOtrac Solutions Inc.
INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus is a program developed by INFOtrac Solutions. The main program executable is infowin.exe. The software installer includes 13 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: support.infotracsolutions.com
Installation folder: C:\InfoCVB\
Files installed by INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus
How do I remove INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus?
Quickly and completely remove INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove INFOtrac for Convention Bureaus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?