Should I remove IMG My-T-Touch?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Innovation Management Group, Inc.
IMG My-T-Touch is a software program developed by Innovation Management Group. The setup package generally installs about 29 files and is usually about 10.52 MB (11,028,201 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of IMG My-T-Touch come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Help link: www.imgpresents.com
Installation folder: C:\windows\myttouch
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\MYTTOUCH\IMGUTIL.EXE Uninstall11201
Estimated size: 10.52 MB
Files installed by IMG My-T-Touch
How do I remove IMG My-T-Touch?
Quickly and completely remove IMG My-T-Touch from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IMG My-T-Touch from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IMG My-T-Touch, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IMG My-T-Touch.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States