Should I remove IGT Slots Kittly Glitter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
IGT Slots Kittly Glitter
IGT Slots Kittly Glitter is a software program developed by Pogo.com. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\igt slots kittly glitter
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\IGT Slots Kittly Glitter\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by IGT Slots Kittly Glitter
How do I remove IGT Slots Kittly Glitter?
Quickly and completely remove IGT Slots Kittly Glitter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IGT Slots Kittly Glitter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IGT Slots Kittly Glitter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IGT Slots Kittly Glitter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com