Should I remove IEConnexion Support?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package is about 508.92 KB (521,137 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 71% of users of IEConnexion Support come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\IEConnexion Support
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\IEConnexion Support\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\IEConnexion Support\install.log" -u
Estimated size: 508.92 KB
Files installed by IEConnexion Support
How do I remove IEConnexion Support?
Quickly and completely remove IEConnexion Support from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IEConnexion Support from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IEConnexion Support, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IEConnexion Support.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom