Should I remove IDE8EC?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Alpha Microelectronics Corp.
IDE8EC v1.10 is a software program developed by Alpha Microelectronics. The primary executable is named ide.exe. The setup package generally installs about 10 files and is usually about 20.06 MB (21,034,565 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of IDE8EC come from the United States, it is also popular in Taiwan.
Installation folder: C:\amc\ide8ec.v1.10
Estimated size: 20.06 MB
Files installed by IDE8EC v1.10
How do I remove IDE8EC?
Quickly and completely remove IDE8EC v1.10 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IDE8EC from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IDE8EC v1.10, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IDE8EC.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States