Should I remove ICSC Directory 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ICSC Directory 2009
from International Council of Shopping Centers
ICSC Directory 2009 is a program developed by International Council of Shopping Centers. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\icsc directory 2009
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\ICSC Directory 2009\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\ICSC Directory 2009\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by ICSC Directory 2009
How do I remove ICSC Directory 2009?
Quickly and completely remove ICSC Directory 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ICSC Directory 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ICSC Directory 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ICSC Directory 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?