Should I remove IA Damas Nx?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
IA Damas Nx v7
from Syncsoft Softwares
IA Damas Nx v7 is a software program developed by Syncsoft Softwares. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of IA Damas Nx come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Syncsoft\IA Damas Nx\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Syncsoft\IA Damas Nx\unins000.exe"
Files installed by IA Damas Nx v7
How do I remove IA Damas Nx?
Quickly and completely remove IA Damas Nx v7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall IA Damas Nx from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program IA Damas Nx v7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove IA Damas Nx.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States