Should I remove I Has A Funny?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
I Has A Funny
from Greg Wiggleton
I Has A Funny is a software program developed by Greg Wiggleton. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named I Has A Funny.exe. The setup package is about 905.72 KB (927,458 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of I Has A Funny come from the United States, it is also popular in Romania.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\I Has A Funny
Uninstaller: wscript "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\I Has A Funny\uninstall.vbs"
Estimated size: 905.72 KB
Files installed by I Has A Funny
|Program executable:||I Has A Funny.exe|
|Name:||Opera Internet Browser|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\Local\I Has A Funny\I Has A Funny.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- I Has A Funny.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Programfiler\Opera\opera.exe'.
How do I remove I Has A Funny?
Quickly and completely remove I Has A Funny from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall I Has A Funny from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program I Has A Funny, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove I Has A Funny.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States