Should I remove I-Dragon?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is I-Dragon?
I-Dragon is a downloadable subscription-based casual video game using a standalone AtomShockwave Flash player delivered offline through the Shockwave.com game portal. The game uses DRM.
The setup package is about 24.6 MB (25,799,469 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\I-Dragon
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\I-Dragon\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\SHOCKW~1.COM\I-Dragon\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 24.6 MB
Files installed by I-Dragon
How do I remove I-Dragon?
Quickly and completely remove I-Dragon from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall I-Dragon from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program I-Dragon, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove I-Dragon.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com