Should I remove HyperOs 2014?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Hyperdrive Systems
HyperOs 2014 is a software program developed by Hyperdrive Systems. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named moc.exe. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 12.7 MB (13,318,103 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 82% of users of HyperOs 2014 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\hyper
Uninstaller: C:\HYPER\INSTALL.EXE /REMOVE
Estimated size: 12.7 MB
Files installed by HyperOs 2014
|My Other Computers|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- HELPER.EXE is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'HyperOs Helper' which loads as C:\HYPER\HELPER.EXE.
How do I remove HyperOs 2014?
Quickly and completely remove HyperOs 2014 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HyperOs 2014 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HyperOs 2014, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HyperOs 2014.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 80%
Win 8 20%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8.1 Pro with Medi...
81.82% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom