Should I remove Hunt The Thing?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Hunt The Thing
from MindArk PE AB
Hunt The Thing is a software program developed by MindArk PE AB. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 47.45 MB (49,755,503 bytes). The program uses the GLib GNOME library. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Hunt The Thing\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 47.45 MB
Files installed by Hunt The Thing
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- eigcc_main.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\bin32\eigc\eigcc_main.exe'.
How do I remove Hunt The Thing?
Quickly and completely remove Hunt The Thing from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Hunt The Thing from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Hunt The Thing, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Hunt The Thing.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?