Should I remove House of Haunted Past?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
63% remove it37% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
House of Haunted Past
What is House of Haunted Past?
House of Haunted Past is a potentially unwanted application that runs in the web browser as a toolbar and web extension. The web extension is primarily designed to take control of the user's browser in order to modify the search provider and redirect web searches to what ever search engine partner the publisher has a revenue relationship with. In doing so, the toolbar performs a number of behaviors in order to maximize the potential of a user to click on sponsored advertising through search.
- Changes the web browser's default home page to the affiliate search portal.
- Changes the browser's search provider, built-in search box as well as the address bar.
- Ability to modify the 'new tab' functionality to launch the modified search portal page.
- Provides automatic updates of the toolbar without the user's initiation.
A vast majority of those who have this installed end up removing it just after a couple weeks.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\brand thunder\cortez\themes
Uninstaller: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Brand Thunder\Cortez\Themes\uninstall_743f23a1-3c21-4ddf-ab8e-0455741c5249.exe
Files installed by House of Haunted Past
How do I remove House of Haunted Past?
Quickly and completely remove House of Haunted Past from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall House of Haunted Past from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program House of Haunted Past, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove House of Haunted Past.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 63%
Keep it 37%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: brandthunder.com