Should I remove HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
64% remove it36% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension
What is HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension?
This is a web browser extension/toolbar that will modify the user's home page and search provider to Ask.com.
About (from Mindspark Interactive Network)
Certain versions of the Toolbar may include features of or links to one or more of Mindspark's FunWebProducts™ suite of websites and applications or other Mindspark- or Mindspark affiliate-provided websites or products. The FunWebProducts applications include Webfetti™, Zwinky®, MyFunCards™, Popular Screensavers™, Curs... Read more
HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension is a software program developed by Mindspark Interactive Network. The primary executable is named HomeworkSimplifiedCrxSetup.28EBC229-DE01-4D3C-B16F-BB5B159AED32.exe. Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 4.5 MB (4,723,548 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\homeworksimplified_7e chrome extension\bar
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\HomeworkSimplified_7e Chrome Extension\bar\HomeworkSimplifiedCrxSetup.28EBC229-DE01-4D3C-B16F-BB5B159AED32.exe /u mindsparktoolbarkey
Estimated size: 4.5 MB
Files installed by HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension
|Path:||C:\Program Files\homeworksimplified_7e chrome extension\bar\HomeworkSimplifiedCrxSetup.28EBC229-DE01-4D3C-B16F-BB5B159AED32.exe|
How do I remove HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension?
Quickly and completely remove HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by HomeworkSimplified Toolbar Chrome Extension you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 64%
Keep it 36%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Mindspark Interactive Network
Mindspark is a business unit of IAC that focuses on interactive products and web portals and operates IAC's interactive products and web portals such as Life123, Myway.
Publisher URL: www.mindspark.com