Should I remove Helper Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Helper Server 8.0.1
from Netsmart Technologies Incorporated
Helper Server 8.0.1 is a software program developed by Netsmart Technologies. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named hserveradmin.exe. The setup package generally installs about 14 files. The installed file HWebUpdate.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Netsmart\Helper\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Netsmart\Helper\unins001.exe"
Files installed by Helper Server 8.0.1
- HelperHL7Srvr.exe runs as a service named 'Helper HL7 Server' (HelperHL7Srvr).
- HelperDbSrvr.exe runs as a service named 'Helper Server' (HELPERDBSRVR).
How do I remove Helper Server?
Quickly and completely remove Helper Server 8.0.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Helper Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Helper Server 8.0.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Helper Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?